- Download the zip file.
- Login to your Wordpress
- Click on
Pluginsthen click on
- After that click on
Upload Pluginthen click on
- Select the zip file that you have already downloaded and click on
- Activate the plugin and enjoy the new Awesome Galleries.
That's it, now all your old galleries will be converted to the new design.
Create Your First Gallery
Choose between 3 designs:
How many columns. Each column contains one image.
This option works only with the
How to Add Widget Gallery
Wordpress version < 4.9
Use a Text Widget
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets
- Add a Text Widget
- Click on Add Media And Create a Gallery
- Select your photos and Click on the blue button "Create a new gallery"
- Finally, Click on save
Wordpress Version >= 4.9
Do not use the new
Widget Gallerybecause it has a lot of bugs, just wait until wordpress developers fix them. instead use the Text Widget.
- Wordpress 4.5
- PHP 5.4
- Justified Gallery : http://miromannino.github.io/Justified-Gallery/
- Images : https://unsplash.com/